Saturday, January 8

Journal 4. Yang-yang


"I'm the man from the kingdom of sheep, not living in the wooden fence but on the green and shinning grassland. I like to go out and play, everybody calls me Chen-zhi-yang the black sheep. My skin is black, and my eyes are white. When talking I like to speak dirty words; when going outside I enjoy to play and step on the mud. I really wish that someday my heart could also turn into black, since my skin is already black. Please, please, please."

「我是羊國人,住在草原上,不在柵欄裡,喜歡往外跑,叫做陳知羊。膚色是黑的,眼睛是白的,喜歡講髒話,喜歡採泥巴,希望有那麼一天,心也可以變成黑色的哦i6。i6。」

I don't exactly remember when did I started calling myself "Yang-yang", it seems like the name is living with me for quite a long time. For past years, I didn't have an adorable and suitable nickname. I was pleasant only when others calling me my real name "Chen-zhi-min". but now, somehow I feel that the name can represent my personality and also symbolize my feelings toward things I love. I actually don't know how to explain, but just have some feelings toward the name. Now whenever I meet a stranger on line or on MSN, I would just copy and paste the little passage above to him or her before introducing myself. Because I think the description of the black sheep can introduce myself better than my greeting words.


So, if you ask me why I choose Yang-yang, do you really like this kind of animal? I think surly I can answer you yes. Black sheep can not frequently been seen in our daily life (because most of the time we only can see the white sheep, right?), but on the night of my 20th birthday, I saw a beautiful black sheep on the mountain of Miao-li. I can't be overstating, but I was really astonished when the moment that black sheep straightly stared at me. It looks like a real men because it was smiling. It had the facial expression that same with people. Its crystal-clear eyes like it can read through not only me but also my mind, which reminds me of the shishigami god (the forest god and mountain god) of the film Princess Mononoke. And it was smiling all the time. I think it was the exact time that I fell in love with the black sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment